If you looked through my makeup I can guarantee you the only eyeshadow colors you would see are neutral tones. You really will never see me wearing blues or green or any super vibrant color eyeshadow, it’s just not really me. So when I came across the new ‘Just Peachy Matte Eye Shadow Palette‘ by Too Faced I was head over heels. I love the beautiful neutral and peachy colors, it’s just perfect for any Fall wardrobe. You can find this perfect palette exclusively at any Sephora or Sephora inside JCPenney store.
For a night out my favorite combo so far was a super simple, yet sultry look you can create in just 5 minutes:
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over your eyelids.
- Pick up your ‘Just Peachy Matte Eye Shadow Palette apply the shadow as follows:
- First, apply ‘Peach Meringue’ all over your lids and brows.
- Second, sweep ‘Peach Tea’ into crease and blend upwards.
- Third, smoke ‘Fresh-Picked’ into outer crease and smudge it onto your lower lash line.
- Finish off the look with the iconic ‘Better Than Sex Mascara‘. I love to apply mascara inside out and then just stroke the brush lightly onto my outer lashes and my bottom lashes.
I love how effortless, yet sexy this combo turned out! #SoWorthIt!
I love this trio so much I’m giving it away to one lucky person on my Instagram! You’ll win the brand new ‘Just Peachy Matte Eye Shadow Palette’, the ‘Shadow Insurance Eye Primer’ and the ‘Better Than Sex Mascara’. Go check it out on my Instagram for more details!
Check out all these products at any Sephora or #SephoraInJCP store!
This post was sponsored by Sephora inside JCPenney